- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Why are you interested in working for [insert company name here]?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?
- Why do you want to leave your current company?
- Why was there a gap in your employment between [insert date] and [insert date]?
- What can you offer us that someone else can not?
- What are three things your former manager would like you to improve on?
- Are you willing to relocate?
- Are you willing to travel?
- Tell me about an accomplishment you are most proud of.
- Tell me about a time you made a mistake.
- What is your dream job?
- How did you hear about this position?
- What would you look to accomplish in the first 30 days/60 days/90 days on the job?
- Discuss your resume.
- Discuss your educational background.
- Describe yourself.
- Tell me how you handled a difficult situation.
- Why should we hire you?
- Why are you looking for a new job?
- Would you work holidays/weekends?
- How would you deal with an angry or irate customer?
- What are your salary expectations?
- Give a time when you went above and beyond the requirements for a project.
- Who are our competitors?
- What was your biggest failure?
- What motivates you?
- What’s your availability?
- Who’s your mentor?
- Tell me about a time when you disagreed with your boss.
- How do you handle pressure?
- What is the tagline of our company?
- What are your career goals?
- What gets you up in the morning?
- What would your direct reports say about you?
- What were your bosses’ strengths/weaknesses?
- If I called your boss right now and asked him what is an area that you could improve on, what would he say?
- Are you a leader or a follower?
- What was the last book you’ve read?
- What do you deal with irritating co-workers?
- What are your hobbies?
- What is your favorite website?
- What makes you uncomfortable?
- What are some of your leadership experiences?
- How would you fire someone?
- What do you like the most and least about working in this industry?
- Would you work 40+ hours a week?
- What questions haven’t I asked you?
- What questions do you have for me?
Prepare for these questions with the help of an expert from the industry you are planning to apply for.
If you are applying for a Digital Marketer role, set up an interview with our expert who works in Digital Marketing.
If you are looking to apply for a Product Manager's role, then get prepped by a Product Manager.
Practice for technical, situation based and general questions. Set up mock interviews with our experts who are alumnus of IIT, BITS, IIM, ISB, XLRI, NID, NIFT and more who are now in senior roles in leading companies with a combined experience of 1000+ interviews.
Get instant feedback, discuss and review your interview performance with the expert. And nail the actual interview.
If you have any questions that we can add to this list, let us know by adding them to the comments and we will update the list :)
Please like us to get such important information, updates and news that can help you with your career.
Get interview tips by experts that actually work. Interview Preparation now made easy. Set up a mock interview with our experts and be interview ready with all the confidence in the world.