Chinta Kumar is taking a break. After all it is friday and he wants to get away for the weekend. He likes to travel whenever he finds the time and is usually a planner but this time he doesn't have any plans for a change. He is thinking he will take a short trip to the western ghats and do a trek.
He says it is important to take a break regularly from our daily work and routine as it helps us be more active, energetic and productive with our lives.
And he emphasizes on taking short breaks as they are easy to take and do not need a lot of planning. Here's why:
- Without much of a plan, you are bound to get adventurous, take small risks, venture into the unknown and you are on your toes. This gives you the confidence to face any unforeseen challenges not only during the trip but also at work and other situations.
- When you don't have a plan, you actually have fun. You do not have an itinerary, so you can actually be an explorer and probably find better places than those touristy places. And that is the real essence of travelling to a new place. And this helps us in our lives as well when we gain new perspectives with the challenges that come our way.
- If photography is your hobby, then there is no better opportunity than travel to take out time for your hobby. All you have in your mind is to explore new places, enjoy your time there, take out time for photography and click some amazing pictures. This is very important as you are completely immersed into gaining new experiences and ding what you like that you are not thinking of your work or the project deadlines or the meetings. You are at complete peace with yourself and you have no other thought to be bothered with,
- Meet other travelers, other people, great opportunity to make new friends and network. Yes, taking your mind off work is important as mentioned in the above point but again, when you have the opportunity to meet new people and network, it is always an advantage. Who knows, you might end up at a job that you had always wanted because of your trips. Food for thought.
- Ofcourse, you get to relax, have fun, spend some time with your thoughts, it is easy to streamline your thoughts, it is a god opportunity to slow down and look at your life and gain perspective.
- Most importantly, you get to travel and gain a fresh perspective in life. And sometimes that helps a lot in shaping up our future.
Enough gyaan says Chinta Kumar. He is off to a trek.
It always helps to take a break and so something that you like. Something that you are passionate about and work doesn't feel like work. If you are looking for guidance about your passion, then you are at the right place. All you have to do is Get Started!
We hope you like Chinta Kumar. He is a part of a young start up called Guidic and we at Guidic take confusions seriously. Our aim is to enable you to have access to Quality Guidance from verified experts across various fields so that you can take informed and better decisions in the fields of career and education to lead a confusion free life.
Feel free to check out our verified experts. We choose our experts with a lot of consideration and based on their knowledge, experience and contributions towards their respective fields.
Please spread the word and like us if you like our idea :)