Chinta Kumar is back from his vacation and is back to work. He says its like going back to school after summer holidays.
And he says looking at the pile of emails to be read, he feels like taking another vacation just to cope with the stress of the work.
Vacations are supposed to rejuvenate us so that when our bodies return to the routine, the brain feels relaxed, is positive and is able to focus better because the brain has relieved itself off its stress. It works in the same way when you get an absolutely good nights sleep and feel energetic and positive when you wake up. Your brain is all recharged, it has got its rest and is ready to get going.
However, we know it is tough to get back to work the first instant but we need to do what needs to be done. Chinta Kumar has some advice to start being productive without the hangover of your recent holiday.
- Tidy up your desk
- Read your mails as per the priority you know. (take off that out of office message first)
- Reply to the important mails first and then take care of the rest of the mails in the first one hour without any distraction.
- Review your calendar, set goals for the week.
- Plan your week if you have not planned it on Friday which is a good thing. Read it here if not done already.
- Take out time to talk to your team and share your vacation stories with them. It feels good for sure.
- And have lots of coffee of course :)
And Chinta Kumar says, stop reading this and get back to work now. He has tons of work to catch up with. However, if you are looking for help to guide you with your confusions with your work, you can talk to an expert here.
Thank you for reading. We are a young start up called Guidic and we take confusions seriously. Our aim is to enable you to have access to Quality Guidance from verified experts across various fields so that you can take informed and better decisions in the fields of career and education to lead a confusion free life.
Feel free to check out our verified experts. We choose our experts with a lot of consideration and based on their knowledge, experience and contributions towards their respective fields.
Chinta math karo, Guidic karo!
Please spread the word and like us if you like our idea :)