i. The type of information collected from the Users, including sensitive personal data or information,
ii. The purpose, means and modes of usage of such information and
iii. The condition of disclosure of such information by Guidic.com.
Guidic.com takes your privacy seriously. We have made our policy as clear as possible so that you can rest assured that you are in good and reliable hands.
1. Privacy Rights
- We are committed to respecting the privacy rights of all users of Guidic.com services provided via us and to protect your personal information.
- This policy describes how we collect, use, share and protect personal information about you and the experts as well and how it may be disclosed and how you may access this information.
i. Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000,
ii. Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011, and
iii. Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rule, 2011
3. Information that may be collected:
- In order to use Guidic.com you are required to fill in a form wherein you are asked to enter your full name, your email address, your phone number and your confusion. This will enable us to assess your requirement and help you find an expert best suited for your purpose.
- You may be required to provide us with additional information in the course of your correspondence if the initial information provided by you is not sufficient for us to assess your requirement. Additional informational could be details of your situation regarding your confusion or query.
- We may also use your de-identified personal information to run statistical research on individual or aggregate trends. Such research would use your personal information in an anonymous manner that cannot be directly traced back to you.
- Your email will be used to:
• Provide to you the services offered by the Site.
• Troubleshoot problems, provide you with system or administrative messages, and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
• Payment notifications: Bill any amounts due from you through our
• Deliver information to you that is relevant to your interests, such as notifications and reminders related to consultation.
• Recommend certain resources, inform you about our product and services.
• Customize and improve your experience.
• Detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity.
- We have a no-spam policy.
- However, in other instances, non-personal information collected may be used for statistical analysis, improvement of services, and customization of web design, content layout and services.
- Further, we automatically track and collect IP addresses, domain servers, type of web browsers, computers and domain servers used to access the site, referring source to the site and your interaction with the site and the browser, (Collectively “Traffic data”).
- We also collect information provided by you voluntarily on the Site and through responses to feedback forms and the like.
- Cookies are text information files that your web browser places on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies assist in providing non-personal information from you as an online visitor. It can be used in the customization of your preferences when visiting our website.
- It is expressly mentioned herein that we do not link the information stored in these cookies directly to any of your Personal Information you submit while on the Site, however.
- We also automatically collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address (which allows us to understand how you use our site and enables us to make changes to our site in order to improve your user experience); information regarding your computer and your connection to our site (such as your browser type, operating system, and platform); and your user history(such as session information, page loading times, page errors and broken links, the length of your visits to specific pages within our site, and other information related to your experience on our site).
5. Web beacons
- In limited circumstances we also may use Web Beacons to collect anonymous, non-personal information about your use of our Site and the sites of selected sponsors and advertisers, and your use of emails, special promotions or newsletters we send to you.
- “Web Beacons” are tiny graphic image files embedded in a web page or email that provide a presence on the web page or email and send back to its home server information from the user’s browser.
- The information collected by web beacons allows us to statistically monitor how many people are using the Site and selected sponsors' and advertisers' sites, or opening our emails, and for what purposes.
6. Third Party Links
- Such other site may place their own cookies or other files on the Users’ computer, collect data or solicit personal information from the Users, for which Guidic.com is not responsible or liable.
- The inclusion or exclusion does not imply any endorsement by Guidic.com of the website, the website's provider, or the information on the website.
- If you decide to visit a third party website linked to the Website, you do this entirely at your own risk and we encourage the User to read the privacy policies of that website.
- We may use third party website analytics services in connection with the Site. These website analytics services do not collect personal Information that you do not voluntarily enter into the Site. These services do not track your browsing habits across websites, which do not use their services. We are using the information collected from these services to find usability problems to make the Site easier to use.
- We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We do not share your information with third parties for purposes other than that of providing you the services.
7. Keeping your information safe:
- We store all Traffic Data and review postings indefinitely, even after “deletion,” and may archive such information elsewhere. We store all Personal Information until you request that we modify or delete it, in which case we may still end up retaining some of that information, as it may be impossible to remove your records without some residual information being retained by us.
- It is specifically mentioned that Guidic.com has no obligation to delete any data or information you provide on the form that you submit on our site.
- Your personal information is maintained by Guidic.com in electronic form on its equipment and on the equipment of its employees. Such information may also be converted to physical form from time to time.
- Guidic.com takes all necessary precautions to protect your personal information both online and off-line, and implements reasonable security practices and measures including certain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are in conformity with respect to the information being collected and the nature of our business.
8. Children and minor’s privacy:
- Guidic.com has specifically mentioned in its terms and conditions that a guidic.com user has to meet a minimum age requirement of 18 years and in case of a minor, a parent or guardian has to represent the minor.
- It is further mentioned that if it comes to our knowledge that we have received any information from an individual under the age of 18, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child (or a parent or legal guardian) to inform him or her that he or she cannot use our Services and subsequently we will delete that information from our own servers.
- Although Guidic.com is not intended for use by minors, but we respect the privacy of minors who may inadvertently use the internet.
9. Consent to this Policy: