With effect from 1st January 2016
- If the expert cancels the appointment without prior intimation and we are unable to reschedule the appointment with the same expert or another expert, then the booking amount shall be refunded within 3-4 days of the scheduled appointment date
- If you are not satisfied with the guidance provided by the expert, then please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of the call and we will refund your booking amount after taking feedback
- If you want to reschedule your appointment, please let us know 4 hours prior to the scheduled time to avoid inconvenience. You can reschedule the appointment to a date within 30 days of the original appointment date
- If you want to reschedule the appointment after 4 hours of the appointment time and up to the scheduled appointment time, a convenience fee of 30% of the booking amount will be charged.
- If in any case, you fail to make the the call and do not reschedule prior to the appointment time, then the appointment would be deemed cancelled and the fee would not be refunded
- Once you complete your booking, an expert will be assigned to you to write your resume
- Multiple revisions are allowed on your resume. The expert will ask you for details regarding your profile and career. You are requested to provide the same with all the required details and participate actively in the resume making process by providing all the required information. No refund will be provided if there is non-cooperation from your end and expect that we create details for you.
- If in any case you are unhappy with the work that our expert has done on your resume, do send us an email immediately after the first draft has been delivered, we will take feedback and refund your amount in 3-4 working days by deducting 25% administration fee . No refund will be provided once the work on second draft is initiated.