Terms and Conditions
With effect from: 01/09/2015
You understand that the method of providing access to you, method of correspondence with you, method of financial transactions, our features and our range of services offered on Guidic.com may be altered, improved, removed, modified or adapted at any time by us in our sole discretion and without any notice. It is advised that you read this agreement in regular intervals to keep yourself updated about any modification of guidic.com. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are advised to refrain from using this site. This Agreement supersedes all previous oral and written terms and conditions (if any) communicated to you.
Guidic.com is in no way responsible directly or indirectly for the quality of any guidance or advice provided by the experts enlisted in our panel. It is specifically mentioned herein that we are an independent third party who have facilitated a platform where users from different walks of life can get access to expert advice and guidance in times of confusion in life. Our endeavor to provide easy access to guidance is limited only to this and we have no control over the choice of expert you make or the quality of expert guidance, advice or service provided to you by the experts. Guidic.com shall in no way be responsible in case of any issues/discrepancies/disputes regarding the service provided by an expert.
The expert availed by you from our panel of experts is solely responsible for providing his/her services to you and you agree that Guidic.com shall in no way be liable for any damages or costs of any type arising out of or in any way connected with the service provided to you by the expert. You agree that any claim arising out of your relationship with an expert shall be brought solely against such expert only, as the role of Guidic.com is restricted to assisting you to find an expert to seek guidance and in that process provide clientele to the experts, neither Guidic.com nor any of its licensors or affiliates shall be included within any such claim.
We reserve the right to record your information for improvement purpose and publish your feedback or testimonial after your consultancy with the expert provided by us, on our website for public knowledge and sharing. However in none of the published content the user details shall be displayed without your prior permission. Guidic.com herein undertakes to help you get access to expert guidance and advice to dispose of your confusions and serve you to the best of our ability under the following terms and conditions:
1. Are you a User of Guidic.com?
- To be a User of Guidic.com you must have completed a minimum age requirement of eighteen years (18 years).
- In case you are a minor, a parent or guardian must accept this Agreement and guide all consultations under the services offered.
- You take full responsibility for ensuring that the information that you have provided regarding your confusion is accurate. We shall make no effort to validate any information provided by you with respect to content, correctness or usability. However, we may ask you to furnish more information regarding your confusion in order to avail you best options of experts suited to your requirement.
- You are required to have basic skill, knowledge and familiarity with the internet, payment services and general security practices in order to avail the services of Guidic.com.
- You agree that the site may only be used in good faith and shall not be used to avail any information that is false or to threaten, abuse, intimidate, harass or invade the rights of any person or entity, to infringe on any person’s intellectual property rights or in any such act that could be deemed unethical, illegal or offensive.
- You understand that in no way will you misrepresent yourself as a different person or entity.
- You agree that unless you have our prior consent, YOU WILL NOT POST ADVERTISEMENT OR PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS, SOLICIT USERS OF THIS SITE, REPRODUCE, DUPLICATE, COPY, SELL, RESALE, OR EXPLOIT FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSES, ANY PORTION OF THE SITE OR ITS SERVICES, USE OF THE SITE OR ITS SERVICES, OR ACCESS TO THE SITE OR ITS SERVICES.
- You are prohibited from using any type of computer “worm” or “virus” or any other device or tool whether with or without intention, which is likely to disrupt, overload, collapse or impair the functioning of any part of this Site. That on account of such conduct you agree to pay a sum of Rs. 50,000/- for each day that the site is damaged until the site is completely repaired and legal action shall be taken against you apart from the damages. This clause will not refrain us from seeking additional compensation if your conduct injures us in a way not expressly contemplated herein.
2. How do you go about in Guidic.com?
- If you are confused and you think that an expert opinion or guidance will help you take the right decision then you are at the right place and at the right time.
- All you need to do is click on Get Started.
- It is herein expressly mentioned that even though listing on Guidic.com may increase the exposure and accessibility of an expert, but due to such listing, we in no way should be construed to be an advertising portal where businesses are listed as an outcome of the fees paid.
- Our search and sort process of functioning is purely driven by the information entered by you, understanding your requirement and the built-in algorithm.
- We do not in any way endorse any expert described herein. In no event shall we be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information.
- The inclusion of experts in the panel of Guidc.com shall in no way imply any recommendation or endorsement of such professional nor such information be construed as a tool to verify the credentials, qualifications or abilities of any expert contained herein.
- You agree that all the information entered by you in order to avail our services are the sole responsibility of the user from which such content originated. This implies that we have no control over the content posted via the site and do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content.
3. Expert Opinion
- The guidance or advice or solutions provided to you by the experts are solely the independent opinion of such experts based on their own judgment and reason and the same do not reflect the opinions of Guidic.com.
- You agree that you understand that the experts listed in Guidic.com are not employed by or agents of Guidic.com.
- We do require the experts to provide basic information about themselves to us (for e.g their qualification, expertise, work experience) and we do rely upon this information to assist you find an expert best suited for your purpose. It is further mentioned herein that a ground verification is conducted by us on the information provided by the experts.
- You understand that if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that the information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate not current or incomplete, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your participation in this Site and thereby refuse your future participation in this Site.
- You are encouraged if you want to investigate or perform your own due diligence concerning the experts and their credential for which Guidic.com shall never be held answerable or liable in any case.
- The experts do not provide any compensation or remuneration to Guidic.com in order to be enlisted in our panel of experts.
- We no way represent or claim that the proficiency of the expert advice or guidance or service made available to you by us is much better than the quality of expert services elsewhere.
- Guidic.com and its panel of experts who offer their guidance and advice to you through this site do not have any responsibility for any medical, legal or financial loss related to the services availed through the use of this site.
- We do not guarantee or suggest that a web- based consultation, over-phone consultation, video consultation or consultation in person is the best and appropriate course of action that is to be taken for your particular confusion.
- For resume writing service, if a customer does not respond within 30 days of sending a draft or for any other service opted i.e, Cover Letter & LinkedIn profile, then the order is considered closed and the last draft sent is considered a final one.
- We offer multiple revisions only on content and not format. No changes in format will be done as an option to choose a format will be provided to the customer before initiating the process.
- The Validity period of 60 days for changes in resume draft is applicable from the date of booking.
- If an incorrect booking has been made, you will be asked to pay the balance amount for required services.
- In case of any refunds, administrative & processing fee of 25% on the paid fee will be deducted.
- We provide only one profile/resume for one booking. We don't provide multiple profiles in one booking. If you require more than one resume, you will have to make separate booking.
- GUIDIC holds the right to deny service without prior notice and will provide 100% refund, if any amount is paid for the service
5. Supplementary Correspondence:
- You agree that Guidic.com may send you newsletters and other information regarding confusions that are common amongst users or common to your confusion or query or any other messages related to our services.
- These messages or information shall however not be comprehensive and do not include complete potential information regarding the subject matter and we make no warranty regarding the same.
6. How do you make payment?
- Once you have completed the formalities of booking an expert as mentioned under “How it works”, your booking shall be confirmed only after the payment is completed.
- The payment shall be charged as nothing else but a token amount to confirm your booking with the concerned expert that you choose to consult.
- If the expert cancels the appointment with you without prior intimation and we are unable to reschedule the appointment with the same expert or another expert, then the booking amount shall be refunded.
- If you are not satisfied with the guidance provided by the expert, then please write to us within 48 hours of the call and we will refund your booking amount. If you do not contact us within the 48 hours then the booking amount will not be refunded.
- That the consultation fees of the expert shall be quoted to you and you are required to transfer the said amount and it is only after the payment of fees that you will be able to proceed for the consultation with the expert.
- If you want to reschedule your appointment, please let us know atleast 4 hours prior to the scheduled time to avoid inconvenience. Please note that you can reschedule the appointment within 30 days of the initial scheduled appointment.
- If you want to reschedule the appointment after 4 hours of the scheduled appointment time a convenience fee of 30% of the booking amount will be charged.
- If in any case, you fail to make the the call to the expert and also fail to intimate us before the scheduled appointment time, the appointment fee would not be refunded.
7. Termination of a User:
- You agree and understand that we may at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and contents with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement.
- Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your correspondence with us and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
- That upon termination or suspension of your usage, your right to use the resources we provide will immediately expire and we have the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
- You understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of services.
- Guidic.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages incurred by you as an aftereffect of availing our services.
- All contents made available on this site including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of Guidic.com and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
- Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Guidic.com.
9. Governing Laws:
- This site is controlled and supervised by the founders of Guidic.com from our offices located in the state of Karnataka, India.
- Being a user of our site, you agree that the statutes and laws of Karnataka, India without regard to the conflict of laws, will apply to all the matters to this site.
- You agree that in case of any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this Agreement to arbitrate, or your use of this Site or information to which it gives access, shall be determined by arbitration in India, before a sole arbitrator appointed by Guidic.com.
- Arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
- The seat of such arbitration shall be in Bangalore.
- All proceedings of such arbitration, including, without limitation, any awards, shall be in the English language. The award shall be final and binding on the parties to the dispute.
- You agree that any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in India.
- You agree herein to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
- Unless otherwise expressed, Guidic.com expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.